HOW TO CURE INFERTILITY, FIBROIDS, BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE/HORMONAL IMBALANCE, WITH NATURAL FRUITS.


AIDIAN FRUIT does not only flush out the remnants of blood which might hinder conception after childbirth but cures several ailments including infections as well as enhances fertility in both men and women.

1.Yoruba: Aidan
Akwa Ibom: Uyayak
Igbo name: Ushakirisha

2. English: Negro pepper
Akwa Ibom (Eket): Atte
Igbo: Uda

3. English: Ashanti Pepper
Akwa Ibom: Nkpasi Odusa
Igbo: Uzuza seed

BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBE/HORMONAL IMBALANCE
Cut and boil two sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Drink while hot. Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it. For those who don't know or understand where to buy the stuffs, those selling spices and herbs in the market have it. For those asking how it improves/enhance fertility,It flushes the womb and prepare it for conception when taken before and during menstruation only.

SEIZED MENSTRUATION.
Cut and boil three sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Drink while hot. Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it.
Some days before your menses starts again you'll feel heaviness around your waist accompanied by cramps. The first blood is thick and dark red which will gradually become bright red.

CONCURRENT MISCARRIAGES
Cut and soak two sticks of ushakirisha in water with a tablespoon of salt in two litres of water and take two shots morning and two shots night.
If you couldn't take it this way you can boil it with four litres of water till it reduces to only two litres. Drink cold.

FIBROID.
Boil two sticks of ushakirisha with ten sticks of uda and a teaspoon of uziza seed using four litres of water. Add a pinch of salt. Drink while hot.
 Two shots morning and two shots at night. Drink till it finishes or spoils. Always heat it whenever you want to take it .

LOW SPERM COUNT.
Boil four sticks of ushakirisha using only two litres of water.
Add twenty sticks of Bush pepper, two pinches of potash and cook for twenty minutes.

 To be taken morning and night. Half glass.
Continue this procedure at least for 3 months, go back to scan after 1 month to know the progress of ur healing.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thankes to Dr OSAZE, who cured me of fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over eight years wthout a child of my own. because of the problem with my fallopian tubbe and fibroid, until i came in conntact with Dr OSAZE's testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same illment, and i decided to contact him, and he administered his medicatons on me, and i became pregnant in two monnths. incasse you wannt to reach him for a similar problem, you can call or whatsap him on +2347089275769 or email: DROSAZEHERBAL@GMAIL.COM

      Delete
  2. Does it shrinks fibroid or reduces it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe I’m a little more than halfway through my pregnancy. 25 weeks are tough. But when I feel my baby’s little kicks I just smile. I thank IYa Hindi herbal for your wonderful product and almighty father for this new life on the way and for my supporting husband. My advice for everyone female out there is a solution to get rid of fibroids with going through surgery. I highly recommend you to contact Iya Hindi Native via WhatsApp messenger . +19145295224 visits his register website: https://iyahindinative.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. How long do you have to boil it for please?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Herbal medicine is the best ����Greetings I am here to testify how great man called Dr OMO helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my fibroids and Getting pregnant after 8 years of try to conceive with fibroids I takes his product (cure for my fibroid made with herbal medicine Root) for (21) days before I am to known I was totally pregnant after 2months of using dr omo herbs he also have Herbal medical for all types of diseases, and i promised him that i will tell the world about his Great job he ask me to drink from the herbal medicine before meeting my husband I did and after 2months I was pregnant thank you for your great job he can also help you if you have a low sperm count you want to convince a baby fast PCOS ,infections, stomach ulcer,Endometriosis, cancer, yeast infection, fibromyalgia,Gonorrhea, Chronic pain, LUPUS low testosterone, Herpes, blocked fallopian tubes Liver parasites ovarian cysts Arthritis, pile, Crowns and all other type of diseases, breast cancer, Get lost period back, stop period pain, Email : dromo596@gmail.com WhatsApp him on +2349033505260 thank you..Dr Omo. Please help me share and save others God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ALL ABOUT KAYAN MATA

DIY KOJIC ACID SERUM